About the Coach
Tanja Faessler-Moro is a certified Fertility Coach, Consulting Hypnotist, Life Coach, and HypnoBirthing Practitioner. She founded Fertility Coaching in Singapore in 2012 to empower clients with options and to help them make informed decisions. After a successful career in banking as a manager and coach, Tanja became a fertility coach and counsellor after she gave birth to two sons. She has grown her experience through her diverse network with experts in the field of medicine and alternative therapies. Most importantly, Tanja provides an insider’s approach to the often-challenging roadblocks present in conquering fertility challenges.
Tanja works with individuals and couples by taking into consideration her client’s emotional and mental well-being, which is paramount to her. Clients who seek support from Tanja are usually dealing with some of the following challenges:
• How to successfully manage a fertility “roller coaster” and regain life quality
• How to replace fears and anxieties by relaxation during the fertility journey
• How to undergo fertility treatments and stay mentally and emotionally calm and relaxed throughout the process
• How to cope with early pregnancy challenges and prepare for a calm and safe birth
• How to cope with grief and loss after a miscarriage or a stillbirth
Wonderful site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any reostmendamionc, please let me know. Appreciate it!
Art Of Life –
I can direct you to Tanja, she have a meetup group for it, ok?